- Free documentation services in
receiving Grant-in-Aid (opening bank account with core banking system, lab
space layout and measurements, MOA, Bond and PFMS).
- Free documentation support for
- Support for registration on GEM
Portal and AIM ATL Portal
SUPPORT BEFORE LAB
- Free lab Layout design
(Including proper ventilation, storage facility, power supply, basic
infrastructure, additional facility like tinkering zone, video
- Free flex banners, posters and
editable graphics for creating an atmosphere of innovation in your ATL.
- Delivery of all products and
equipment on time. Support During ATL Setup
- Free installation of ATL
Equipment (3D Printing, Mechanical Tool Wall, Electronics Station,
Robotics Station, Soldering Station, etc.) for creating perfect ATL
- Installation & guidelines
for using software (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 3D printing slicing and 3D
modelling software i.e. Cura and Tinker CAD, Electronics Designing) in ATL
specific computer workstation.
- 2 Years complete warranty at no
additional charge for all ATL equipment including 3D printer as per NITI
Aayog’s latest guidelines.
- 3 Years AMC for all ATL
equipment as per NITI Aayog’s latest guidelines.
- Free 5 days training program
and Demo student’s session at your school by our experienced trainer.
- Lifetime in-house training
support for teacher at Brain Calculus’ Centre.
- Monthly free visits to support
teachers and students on any project for competition and lab maintenance.
- Free ATL Lab specific yearlong
curriculum designed by our expert trainers.
- Free online coursework IDs for
100 students on tinkering, electronics, programming, robotics and 3D
- Conducting periodic practical
exams and submitting detailed evaluation and progress report. 24 X 7
Online/Phone support for any technical queries regarding ATL.
- Free 500+ video and online
tutorials for electronics, robotics, programming, and ATL equipment.
- Regular ATL challenges to keep
students engaged with ATL.
- Guaranteed lifetime supply of
all consumables and services regarding ATL.
- Assistance for regional,
national & International competitions conducted by NITI Aayog or any
- Creating school’s ATL Facebook
page and helping them to manage It with the assistance of our social media