Smart Circuit Jr. allows for hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease.
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits.
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries (sold separately)
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
Bilingual versions of this Product are available, but not through this website. Contact your local retailer for details.
Smart Circuits makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in our manual and build exciting projects such as FM radios, digital voice, recorders, AM radios, burglar alarms, doorbells, and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. Smart Circuits are endorsed by educators worldwide and used in schools, libraries, museums, STEM programs and creating with Smart Circuits.
For ages 8 and up.